Social Media Toolkit
Use this toolkit to promote the OHCA strategy 2021-2026 virtually during the week of 22 March 2021.
What is the purpose of this toolkit?
We want share the key aims and direction of the refreshed OHCA strategy with everyone in Scotland. In order to improve survival after OHCA we need everyone to be a part of the Chain of Survival and we want to reach as many people as we can. We hope you will use this content not to only advertise the strategy, but also to promote your organisation’s amazing life-saving work.
Highlights from the strategy:
- The SALFS partnership will have equipped 1 million people in Scotland with CPR skills.
- All school aged children in Scotland will have the opportunity to be equipped with CPR skills.
- We will target our work to address key inequalities in OHCA outcomes.
- Bystander CPR rates will be increased to 85%.
- Public Access Defibrillators will be placed optimally and be as accessible as possible.
- 20% of all OHCAs will have a defibrillator applied before the arrival of ambulance service.
- Survival from OHCA will increase to 15%.
- All individuals who are affected by OHCA will be offered support afterwards.
- We will address the challenge of timely communication of anticipatory care plans and decision support for front line SAS crews.
- We will use data to understand and address variation and seek innovative ways to improve outcomes after OHCA.
How I can help
- Copy and paste the suggested social media posts, or write your own unique post to spread the word.
- Add the gay seznamka počátky #SaveALifeScot hashtag to your social media posts.
- Follow @Savealifescot on Facebook, Twitter, and @Savealifescot2020 on Instagram and share our content.
- Follow all the SALFS partners on Social Media and share each other’s successes!
- Host your own virtual event, like a Facebook live CPR training or Twitter Q&A’s to share your expertise on OHCA.
Logos for Social Media
Click on the images below to save as. Otherwise, download logos here.
Suggested Posts for Facebook and Twitter
- We can save more lives together. Our refreshed OHCA strategy has just been published. Learn more about what we want to achieve in Scotland over the next 5 years here: https://www.gov.scot/isbn/9781800047624 @SaveALifeScot #SaveALifeScot
- Over the past 5 years, we have doubled survival in Scotland after Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. Where will we be 5 years from now? Learn about our partnership and aims here: https://www.gov.scot/isbn/9781800047624 @SaveALifeScot #SaveALifeScot
- We believe everyone can be a part of the Chain of Survival. We want to save more lives after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Scotland. Will you join us? Check out the refreshed OHCA strategy here: https://www.gov.scot/isbn/9781800047624 @SaveALifeScot #SaveALifeScot
Suggested Posts for Instagram
- We are proud to be working in partnership with 15+ organisations in Scotland working to save more lives after OHCA. Check out the link in our bio to learn more about how we are responding to OHCA in Scotland. #SaveALifeScot
- Together we can save more lives after Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. As a part of the @savealifescot2020 partnership we are committed to equipping people with the skills to #SaveALife